Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Day of ESL

So, Jess and I have been doing ESL at the Second Baptist Church off of Gaskins and River Road. I have never met such a nice group of people in my life. They were all so nice, willing to help one another, and shared their knowledge with us.. If Colombia is anything like what we have experienced at the ESL program, then we will be in for a real treat. The road leading up to our departure date has been a real roller coaster of emotions. I am not sure what we were doing thinking of leaving our home for some foreign land one minute and then feeling like we can change the world the next. It is hit or miss what emotion I will feel about the future every morning when I wake up, but it is nights like these at ESL that I feel a sort of excitement for Colombia. There is still some frustration about not knowing where we will be living yet in Colombia to which we should be finding out sometime this week. My last 5 days of Best Buy started today and it is all starting to get very real and very exciting!
-Dale
P.S. Yard sale this weekend on Sunday at Jess and I's place, wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment